[mrtg] Re: Cisco Frame Relay Errors MIB

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Thu Aug 2 19:30:01 MEST 2001

Looking deep into Jeff Lieberman's crystal ball, I see...nothing.  Your
future is still cloudy to me.  US$10, please. ;)

Seriously, can you define "without success"?  It's pretty hard to give you
hints if we don't know where you're experiencing a problem.

For example:
- what did you try to do with the Frame MIB?
- which OIDs did you use?
- are you sure they're supported on your device (did you try them from the
command line--I always do this when I get unexpected results)?
- did mrtg return an error when you tried to run it?
- did you get no data, or did it not look like you thought it would?
	...etc

-gabrielle