[mrtg] Small mrtg site

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Aug 2 20:29:42 MEST 2001

Hello people,

I decided to start writing down my experiences with MRTG and the like.  It's a work in progress, but if you'd like to read about what I've done (it's pretty general right now), check out:

http://www.geocities.com/paulcwilliamson/mrtg/

and let me know what you think.  There are only a few items there, but I did it mostly because I just made a large scale migration from rateup to RRDTool.  I had been using RRDTool in pockets for some time, but this was a large move (on the order over well over 10,000 targets).  Plus, there have been more than a few questions on how to switch from mrtg/rateup to mrtg/rrdtool, so I thought I'd try to help out the community a little bit.

Read and enjoy!

Paul