[mrtg] Re: cpu monitoring...again

Shipley, Rob rshipley at state.mt.us
Fri Aug 3 18:33:42 MEST 2001

You should be able to use 1.3.6.1.4.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5.9
this is from the ciscoProcessMIB. (...cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoProcessMIB...)
This is the same as cpu 5 min percentage, but works on the 6509. You may
need to check your index by doing a mib browse because the last 9 in the oid
is the instance value. hth.