[mrtg] Re: 14all.cgi script

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Aug 3 21:00:30 MEST 2001

As Daniel says, 14all is pretty much a straight replacement for MRTG's graphing capabilities.  It can be hacked to do more than 2 data points, but you'd also have to hack MRTG to collect more than two data points.  For just moving from rateup to rrdtool with mrtg and 14all for your front ends, check out http://www.geocities.com/paulcwilliamson/mrtg/rateup2rrdtool.html.  That should give you a pretty good idea.

>>> "Chee Chew" <cheechew at hotmail.com> 08/03/01 11:47PM >>>

I am trying 14all.cgi and do not know what is the capability of it.
Can someone give me the evaluation of this 14all.cgi script can do? It just
read the rrd data format from mrtg and generate the reporting. Can I
customize the the graph the way it looks. Is it possible to graph more than
2 values since it read data from mtrg log as in mrtg also.