[mrtg] Re: Mrtg stops graphing

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Aug 6 14:19:32 MEST 2001

 Have you tried the rrdtool dump to look at the data?  What happens when
 you run the scripts by hand?  You say you didn't get any errors when you
 ran the scripts independent of Mr Daemon, but did you get results?  Or
 were they 0's?

Paul

>>> "Gerlak, Matthew" <GerlakM at diebold.com> 08/06/01 08:08AM >>>

I have a problem I would like some help on. I have Mrt-2.9.17, Rddtools and CGI14all running. I did all my configs with cfgmaker and my scripts are running on a windows 2000 advanced server with MR. Daemon. When I left my office Friday I had 6 graphs running and collecting data. When I came in this morning None of my graphs are showing data and the statistics where last updated is current. Anyone have any Ideas as to why the graphs would stop or is there any troubleshooting tips?

I also ran the scripts independent of Mr. Daemon and did not get any errors.
Matt