[mrtg] Re: snmp oid question

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:27:24 MEST 2001

What a good question! I've often wondered this myself.

What a GREAT answer! I never knew that site existed.

Thanks to both Paul and Garth. You make lurking in this list all the
worthwhile :-).

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, SCE, CCNP, CCDA Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Washington Mutual Home Loans, Inc (Formerly Fleet Mortgage)Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?