[mrtg] Re: 14all.cgi or Cricket

Keith Olmstead kolmstea at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 7 21:12:53 MEST 2001

Thanks for the reply,

I guess that is what I am needing to do.  Learn more about rrdtool, do some
more reading.  I have been using mrtg for about a year now and I know it
pretty well.  I have a new box that I am trying to get rrdtool running on,
it has a few mrtg router configs on it, trying to use them.

I figured out my problem was with rrdtool and starting to understand
rrdtool alot more now.  Now all I have to figure out is how to get
14all.cgi to work.  Will do more reading.

Thanks for the help,

Keith Olmstead
CenturyTel Network