[mrtg] Working, finally

Keith Olmstead kolmstea at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 7 22:29:08 MEST 2001

Thanks,

With the help of this group I finally got this working, mrtg+rrdtool+14all.cgi.
I like it a lot and I hope that it can do what I think it can do, ie..
anything I can think of. ;-)

One thing, I have not done research on this yet, so its probably out there
just have not found it, but it is growing from the right and I need to grow
it from the left.  Usually I put the option in the cfg file, but that is
not working.  Also is there a way to change the description for the top
graphs, ie.. from "Traffic Analysis for.. IP, to "Traffic Analysis for
Description."  Any suggestions??

Is there any web pages that has tricks and tweaks for 14all.cgi, because it
looks like that is what builds the graphs and it looks like that is what I
need to mess with to change the look and feel to what I need??  Paul,
looking at your site right now.

Thanks for the help,

Keith Olmstead
CenturyTel Network