[mrtg] Re: Polling Interval Again

Chee Chew cheechew at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:23:47 MEST 2001

Rainer,

When you change the log format to rrd, mrtg will allow you to set the
interval as short as 1 min. But if you look at the graph generated by
14all.cgi scripts, it still show 5 mins average. What does this means? This
means it still unable to generate 1min interval with mrtg and rrdtools with
14all cgi. Any point I missed out?

Chee Chew