[mrtg] Cisco VLAN

Andre Fortin apfortin at cyberbeach.net
Tue Aug 14 19:05:08 MEST 2001

Hello,

	We have been using an older version of MRTG to graph the in/out stats on
our Catalyst 5000 RSMs VLANs.  I'm trying to install MRTG on a different
computer now, and when I use cfgmaker, it comments out the vlans, and spits
up errors when i uncomment..  What is the reason for the removal of VLAN
functionality? I've searched the mailing list archives as well as all
documentation available and have not found an answer to this question.. Any
help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Andre Fortin
apfortin at cyberbeach.net