[mrtg] Mail worning

ANTONELLA_ROMITI at BNLMULTISERVIZI.IT ANTONELLA_ROMITI at BNLMULTISERVIZI.IT
Mon Aug 20 13:54:34 MEST 2001

Hi to all!
I'm new in MRTG and in this mailing list.
I have a look in old mail to see if I could find a reply to someone who had my
some problem but I did not find it.

I would like to know if it is possible to have MRTG sending a mail worning or a
net send msg by tcp/ip when traffic monitored is going over a specific value.
For example my router has a 2MB connection and I would like to be noticed when
MRTG graphic has "Actual output" value at 1.8MB.

Is there anybody expirienced in it?

(My MRTG is 2.9.10 and run on Win2000 O.S.)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Antonella