[mrtg] CPU load not shown with new version of MRTG

Baas, Isabelle baasi at transcontinental.ca
Thu Aug 23 21:02:31 MEST 2001

Hello Everyone!

I wonder if anyone had this situation. I'm running the new version of MRTG
2.9.17 on an NT  box version 4.0 service pack 5 and for my router cisco
model 1605R I cannot get any data from what MRTG polls. We are still running
an old version of MRTG version 2.8.7 concurrently and this one seems to get
the data.  I researched the Cisc site to see if the MIB changes with a
different router but they remain the same.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Isabelle Baas
Network Technician
Transcontinental Printing