[mrtg] Double Scaling

Serge Dergham serge at cefib.com
Thu Aug 30 22:43:57 MEST 2001

Hello,

I would like to know if  there is a way to plot 2 variables with 2 different automatic scales:
say I want to plot file count in a directory and total directory size, can we have a Y scale in MB on the left and a Y scale on the right with units ?
Multiplying with a fixed value will not help since average file size can vary from bytes to megabytes.
I need a way to have the two variable automatically and independently scaled .
another example would be to be able to plot oone variable with automatic scale (MB) and the other with fixed scale (% 0-100).
Can we do this with MRTG or (RRD) ?

thanks