[mrtg] Re: Wan spikes

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Aug 31 15:10:50 MEST 2001

Sounds like that is in the config now. If not, it probably would not help matters.

Paul

>>> David Sawyer <david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com> 08/31/01 08:38 AM >>>
I suppose not having 'unknaszero' would lessen the spikes?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not he intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.