[mrtg] OIDs for Nokia Firewalls

Barry_Young at interliant.com Barry_Young at interliant.com
Thu Dec 13 19:26:57 MET 2001

I would like to monitor the CPU and memory utilisation of our Nokia IPxxx
firewalls.  Does anyone have the appropriate OIDs?

Thanks in advance.
This message contains information intended only for named recipients.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it from your
system and notify the sender immediately by e-mail.
Information transmission via email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free. The sender does not accept liability for errors or omissions in
the contents of this message arising as a result of e-mail transmission
problems.