[mrtg] Re: Graphing a "Time" response.

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Dec 17 20:02:31 MET 2001

There are a number of scripts that do this...APC scripts and the
ping-probe script come to mind.  As long as you set it up as
a gauge, and verify the format (i.e. - 00:56:32 vs. 3392) returned
by the oid is correct, the script should be easy.

Paul

>>> "Chirhart, Brian" <bchirhart at fnni.com> 12/17/01 12:43PM >>>

This might be out of the scope of MRTG - I know it is not "designed" to do
this, but I was wondering if anyone has ever successfully graphed an Oid
that responds with a time - for example, Time reamining on a battery is :
00:56:32.  Is there any way I can convert this so that MRTG will graph 56
minutes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Brian Chirhart -