[mrtg] Re: mrtg problem with some interfaces...

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Dec 19 15:33:40 MET 2001

You say some of the graphs are empty...hmmm.

How are the interfaces referenced?  Sounds like the reference
identifiers changed.  I'd rebuild the config, using something that
won't change (like description or name).  Or rebuild the config
with the same options and compare the two...I'd bet that the
instances changed.

Paul

>>> Elias bakatsis <impak at internet.gr> 12/19/01 09:27AM >>>

Hi,

I'm monitoring a router with mrtg. Saturday I shutdown both router and
the pc which running the mrtg software and I started them Sunday noon.
Since then although from the router I can see traffic to all interfaces,
in the mrtg some of them are empty. Any idea why can happened something
like that?

Regards,
Elias

Elias Bakatsis