[mrtg] Re: Index's

Andreas Nolte anolte at ccietac.de
Thu Dec 20 10:30:18 MET 2001

Hi,

the best way is to use the indexmaker program. The indexmaker has the possibility to generate , based on regular expressions, only such web pages you want.
If you put the command line with which you generate the index pages into the crontab, the the index pages will refreshed automatically.

If you are interested I can send you an example of my MRTG.

Best regards

Andreas

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:45:45 -0700
Stephen Trelz <horde at theabysss.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a way a way to reduce the amount of
> interfaces per page? For instance we are monitoring PPP dsl so for ever
> circuit it generates link at 400 on one page its tedious. I would like to
> limit it to like 100 or 50 maybe. But can not find anything regarding split
> html.
>

> --

Andreas Nolte
Email: anolte at ccietac.de