[mrtg] Re: Index's

Linux linux at dounsix.co.nz
Thu Dec 20 20:20:06 MET 2001

Thanks for your comments. I read the manual. I guess the bit I did not
mention is that I am using the MRTG plug in for  webmin on Redhat 7.1. I
haven't yet tracked down how webmin operates the Indexmaker file. Webmin
only produces 1 column by default. Maybe I will have to ditch Webmin.

Many thanks

Mike