[mrtg] Re: Mailstats

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Dec 26 20:37:17 MET 2001

A couple things could be happening...

You need to put Options[ezwf]: gauge in there

You need to up the MaxBytes to something greater that what it
is currently.

There may be other reasons, but these are the two most prominent
reasons for the data not going past the first line...

Paul

>>> "David Gitman" <david at gitman.net> 12/26/01 02:32PM >>>
All this "mailstats" talk got me wondering. I decided to get it running
and now I'm seeing some funkiness. In the MRTG log file (host.mail.log),
only the first line has data (1009394402 878 2005). I look at the file
again after MRTG runs a few times and the first line increments
(1009394701 894 2054) but all the lines underneath report "0 0 0 0"
(1009394701 0 0 0 0). Any ideas why it's not updating?

Thanks,

David Gitman
david at gitman.net
www.gitman.net