[mrtg] Re: OIDS for MAX 6000 access server

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Thu Dec 27 01:15:07 MET 2001

You didn't tell us OIDs for what, so...

A quick google search turned up this doc:
http://www.lucent.com/livelink/159691_FactSheet.pdf

If you look at the "Datasheet" for this equipment, at the very end of the
doc there is a section titled "management" which lists "SNMP MIBSII".  I'd
assume that's a typo and start looking around in MIBII for whatever you want
to monitor.

-gabrielle
"Five out of four people have a problem with math."