[mrtg] Re: mrtg locking

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Thu Feb 1 23:23:14 MET 2001

That is correct.  I'm not sure if you can 'Include' the same cfg into multiple parent
cfgs, but you can you two separate cfgs with independent data (or even duplicate,
if you wanted to for some reason) in each.

Paul

>>> "Shawn Barnhart" <swb at cmenoc.campbell-mithun.com> 02/01/01 04:52PM >>>

MRTG does some basic locking during execution.  From my lame programming
knowledge, it looks like it generates the locks based on the config
filename.  Is this correct?  I'd like to run more than one mrtg, and
assuming I use different config file names I presume I'll get different
locks and avoid any conflicts.  Is this an accurate assumption?