[mrtg] Re: mrtg locking

Shawn Barnhart swb at cmenoc.campbell-mithun.com
Fri Feb 2 00:28:02 MET 2001

From: "Paul C. Williamson" <pwilliamson at mandtbank.com>

> That is correct.  I'm not sure if you can 'Include' the same cfg into
multiple parent
> cfgs, but you can you two separate cfgs with independent data (or even
duplicate,
> if you wanted to for some reason) in each.

I run mrtg via script, concating several 'basic' configs with a mrtg
headerfile (size, workdir, etc etc) and then run mrtg against it.  I want to
do it with a different header file for a particular host with some different
parameters.  Not all the viewers of this host's stats have a 21" display and
appreciate smaller graphs..