[mrtg] pix and mrtg

Schilling Sacha Sacha.Schilling at jowa.ch
Mon Feb 5 10:54:34 MET 2001

there are a few question about mrtg and cisco pix firewall. somebody know if
its possible without a specific oid to graph the network traffic? in the pix
firewall, there are different ports, for example inbound traffic and
outbound traffic. i'm a bit comfused, because we are using the same ip
address for both ports. so if i take a look at the config files, we have to
define a port to connect. but if you don't use a number i always get an snmp
error.

can somebody explain with an example how this should work?

thanks
ss