[mrtg] Lib problems with MRTG

Mário Santos msantos at metrored.com.br
Tue Feb 6 16:39:25 MET 2001

Hi, people,

I had a MRTG running in Linux works well.  Nowadays, I´m  migrating the MRTG
to Sun Solaris 2.6, but I´m having problem with library when I use crontab.
If I´m running by hand in the terminal it does work ok.

Someone can help me?
I tried linked the libraries, but it doesn´t work.

The mail that I received is:

Your "cron" job on mrtgbe2
/opt/mrtg/mrtg /opt/mrtg/clientes/MRED/MRED.cfg

produced the following output:

ld.so.1: /opt/mrtg//rateup: fatal: libucb.so.1: open failed: No such file or
dir
ectory

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 9
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router '10.25.64.226.53'
 code was 9, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)

TIA

      Mario Santos
      MetroRed Telecomunicações Ltda
      tel. +11 5501-8721