[mrtg] Re: Monitoring remote routers

Martinez, Samson SMartinez at LocaleSystems.com
Wed Feb 7 18:30:58 MET 2001

There is actually a utility out there, the name escapes me right now, that
remote shells into the routers and allows for just the thing your asking
for. The graphs are pretty ugly but it would be a start. I'll dig around and
see if I can recall what that is and pass along the info.

Samson