[mrtg] Re: NT OID ?

dsmith at ktins.aditech.com dsmith at ktins.aditech.com
Mon Feb 12 16:13:23 MET 2001

The internet assigned number authority lists 77 as LAN Manager.
http://www.iana.org/numbers.html

Nasreddine Tabet-Aoul <Nasreddine.Tabet-Aoul at madgeweb.com> on 02/12/2001
08:08:58 AM

 To:      MRTG <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>

 cc:      (bcc: David L Smith/Klein)

 Subject: [mrtg] NT OID ?

I have carried out an SNMPwalk on an NT machine and got the following OID:
enterprises.77.x.x.x.x.x
whereas I believe the NT OID are of the type 'enterprises.311.x.x.x.x.x'

Any one  comes accross these OIDs

Thanks