[mrtg] Re: No data

Lars Holmström lars.holmstrom at flysta.net
Mon Feb 12 19:38:42 MET 2001

I believe there are several problems.

1) cfgmaker produces configuration files, not any HTML files or images.
2) According to the documentation you have to copy the image files manually to your WorkDir:
3) Are you running on NT ? If so I guess the path for PERL is not correct. If on Linux I would start looking how you call perl.

If you describe more in detail what you are trying to achieve and which platform you are running we will be able to help you furter.

/Lars