[mrtg] Need help with cisco 5200 and outbound ISDN in and out octets cou nt

Earle F. Ake earle.ake at corp.hcst.com
Wed Feb 14 21:18:09 MET 2001

	We just upgraded a cisco 5200 to IOS Version 12.0(9).  We need a way
to get the in and out octets for outbound ISDN customers.

	The way I used to do it was knowing the IP address that we assigned
for the outbound ISDN call, I could then look up in the different tables and
find the octets.

	Example:  IP 1.2.3.4.  I used to look at:
ip.ipRouteTable.ipRouteEntry.ipRouteIfIndex.1.2.3.4 = 122

	I knew this was the index into the in and out octet counts.  They
were stored at:

interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifInOctets.122 = 0
interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifOutOctets.122 = 0

	This does not seem to work anymore.  Does someone know how to get
the in and out octets given a specific IP address the outbound ISDN connect
is assigned?

-Earle