[mrtg] Script

Mark Campbell mark at uis.co.za
Thu Feb 15 20:50:21 MET 2001

HI All,

I have a huge favour to ask a friendly programmer out there.  I'm not clued
up with cgi scripts etc. but what I would like to do is the following;

I run mrtg on a NT box, I need a little script that will rename and copy a
config file on my server's hard drive to my web directory when I click on
link on my MRTG Graph web page. The file name and directories will stay
static, I would explain what this is for but I might just bore you all.

I don't know if this is a bit much to ask...even a point in a direction
where I can read up on more of this type of thing will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mark Campbell