[mrtg] Changing Graph size.

Robert Walters Robert.Walters at LodgeWorks.com
Thu Feb 15 21:14:36 MET 2001

	I am running MRTG 2.9.7, and adding one device at a time to the
monitoring.  I have ran across a problem with the graph auto scaling.  For
example, normal LAN traffic is recorded throughout the day, everything looks
great.  The NIC is a 3C985 GB NIC, and at night the Tape backup runs, also
on a GB NIC.  The backup speed really higher than the normal LAN traffic, so
when the graph auto scales to show the peak of the backup, the normal
traffic disappears into a flat line at the bottom of the graph.  Does
anybody know of a way to make the graph taller to allow me to still see
normal traffic?  Or maybe have a regular graph, (basically showing backup
traffic,) and a graph that is limited in its peak values to 'zoom in' to the
normal traffic? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

RPW

                         \\\///
                        / _  _ \
                      (| (.)(.) |)
 +------------------.OOOo--()--oOOO.--------------------+
 |Robert P. Walters          (316) 681-5130 Direct Ext. |
 |Systems Manager            (316) 579-2219 Local Pager |
 |Lodgeworks                 (316) 681-5118 Main Fax    |
 |8100 E. 22nd St. N.         (888) 493-0762 Natnl Pager |
 |Bldg. 500                  Internet Email Address     |
 |Wichita, KS 67226      Robert.Walters at Lodgeworks.Com  |
                      (   )   Oooo.
                              (_/