[mrtg] Re: Little problem

dahouet at gmx.net dahouet at gmx.net
Fri Feb 16 17:40:30 MET 2001

Hello,

>      Do you mean, that the current value in the graph is not correct ?
> If yes, I have the same problem, and I'am still working on it. I don't
> understand why I don't
> have the same values in the current field in the graph than in the log
> file. The values are not far away, but
> they are not exactly the right ones.
yes it is the same thing !!

> For your " korders" problem, have you tried to put kilo[target]=999999999.
> I don't know if it works,
ok it works but no more graph is printed
Actuel  Cumule: 50553 ordres
there is no more "korders" but the graphs still show 100.0
i put "MaxBytes[ordres]: 100000"
and no more graph !!!! (yes i delete all old graphs)

> but If think that the calculation to put the K or not is based on whether
> or not the number have reached
> the kilo value. May be, you could try.
> You could also try to change the kMG[target] field from n,u,m,,k,M,G,T,P
> to n,u,m,,000,000 000,000 000 000
> If think it should work, this should change the k to 000, M to 000 000 ...
i think this thing changes only the few lines under the graphs but
not the graphs themselves !!