[mrtg] Re: NT Processor Utilization

Mark Rowlands mark.rowlands at minmail.net
Sun Feb 18 20:54:32 MET 2001

On Sunday 18 February 2001 13:50, CC Leong wrote:
> It is not available from download. It come to together with Windows 2000
> Resource Kit CD.
> Alternatively, you can download getif software from Internet. It is free. I
> can't remember the website.

Re:
From: Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands at minmail.net>
To: magedez at link.net mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch

> is it vailed for win2000?
> and what CD's name from where can i get this tool,
> can i download it from internet? where?

http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/testing.htm#snmputil

this location is quoted in the docs and on the web page  (rtfm)

additionally

according to m'soft mgmtapi.dll, snmpapi.dll, wsnmp32.dll, mib.bin must be
present and tcp/ip installed!. I have tested it on Win 2000 sp1 and it seems
to work....mostly. but read the webpage above  it will save you time energy.