[mrtg] mrtg output

Vargas Miguel mvargas at tnsi.com
Wed Feb 21 02:23:54 MET 2001

I am trying to upgrade from mrtg 2.7.1 to mrtg 2.9.9, but it seems that the
output files are named different, and I don't want to lose all of my old
data.  The old filename standard seems to have been based on the IP address
of the Is there a way to convert the 2.7.1 file names to 2.9.9 filenames?
Is there documentation specifying what are all the different files mrtg
produces (I have read everything on Tobias's webpage)?  In 2.7.1 used to
produce .speed and .util files, are those not needed anymore?