[mrtg] Re: cfgmaker question

Mike Bernhardt mbernhardt at arsin.com
Wed Feb 21 22:28:36 MET 2001

I got it to work be commenting out the if statement and the } following
ECHO, so that everything now echos and I make it say what I want. I'm doing
this because I ALWAYS want several certain globals and it's a way to not
have to type them in every time. But now I may be breaking some very minor
functionality, I think.