[mrtg] 14all.cgi

Perry, Duane PerryD at missouri.edu
Fri Feb 23 18:42:05 MET 2001

I have RRD and 14all.cgi working but I use an edited version of 14all.cgi
pointing it to a specific xxx.cfg file.  I do not want to have a seperate
xxx.cgi file for each config file, how can I pass the config file name to
the original 14all.cgi?  I commented out the section that says:

# use this so 14all.cgi gets the cfgfile name from the script name
# (14all.cgi -> 14all.cfg)
# $cfgfile = '';

and I assumed the next part that says:

if (!$cfgfile && $#ARGV == 0) {
        $cfgfile = shift @ARGV;

would insert any name I give when running the cgi but it somehow inserts
14all as the config file name and tries to run it against 14all.cfg.

Any suggestions?

Duane Perry