[mrtg] Re: Router memory, temperature

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Feb 27 17:46:46 MET 2001

Maged,

I think I'm speaking for everyone here that

YOU NEED TO READ THE FINE MANUAL!

Learn about snmp and mrtg and come back to ask questions.  Everybody
here on this list was a newbie at one point just like you.  They read, read,
played around with mrtg, and when they didn't understand something, then
they asked the list.  We really can't hold your hand.  You need to be able to
think for yourself and figure this one out.  If you want configs that may or
may not match your specific router, go to http://www.somix.net and look for
the configs for mrtg.  Unless you know what model router you will be
monitoring, you have really no hope of getting any useful information out of it.

Good luck,

Paul

>>> "Maged Ezzat" <magedez at link.net> 02/27/01 11:20AM >>>

ok,