[mrtg] Fixing Y-axis

Ruiz, Gabriel [NCSLA] Non J&J GRuiz at JJCUS.JNJ.com
Tue Jan 2 16:48:13 MET 2001

I'm running MRTG 2.8.12 on a NT4.0 Box and I'm monitoring the bandwidth
usage of my Cisco 3640 routers connecting to an Frame Relay Cloud. The
bandwidth of my links are T1's with a CIR of 768K. My question is, when I
don't have traffic my Y-axis in my MRTG graphic adjusts to the maximum
bandwidth at that time (e.g. if the maximum traffic is 215 bits, the maximum
number in the graphic will be 215 bits). Is there any way set the vertical
axis to a presetted value?.

Another quick question, I will also like so see the CIR (Committed
Information Rate) of the links in the graphic, so I can tell how much is
bursting, that way I can tell if Link upgrades are required, Is it possible
to configure a horizontal line in the middle (or any place) of the graphic
where we can depict the boundary between the CIR an the BC in a Frame Relay
graphic? This horizontal line may have other usages as well.

I've been using MRTG for a short period of time and it's excellent. Two
thumbs up to Tobi!!

Thanks

Gabriel