[mrtg] Adding more than network info to CFGMAKER

Daniel.Curry at tsola.com Daniel.Curry at tsola.com
Wed Jan 3 22:44:00 MET 2001

Does anyone have a script to automatically set up the cfg files for a
machine (much like the existing cfgmaker) to gather memory/cpu?  I already
have the SNMP service installed and have 30+ NT servers to gather this from.
I would rather run a cfgmaker type script against each machine making an
individual cfg for each machine.  Then I can manage the cron jobs that kick
off each cfg at different intervals.

Thanks.

Daniel Curry                                              Sr. Systems
Engineer
daniel.curry at tsola.com                                              Tsola,
Inc.
650.486.2624                                               Fax:650.486.2650