[mrtg] Threshhold problems

Tim Lovelace tlovelace at terminix.com
Thu Jan 4 16:15:52 MET 2001

I am having problems with Threshholds on MRTG 2.9.4 running on a FreeBSD
4.2-RELEASE box. MRTG was installed via ports. Everything seems to work
great, I get no errors. I added threshholds to it awhile back. Today just to
see if it was working, I set the threshhold to 5k, 625 is the number I think
is right. At first I had it running the perl script and it was sending me an
email saying it couldnt run it, which leads me to believe it was trying. I
added it to a shell script and run it from there, get no errors or mails but
the script doesnt seem to run. The script is a basic "email this info here"
script using sendmail.pm. The line is over 5k constantly almost. If anyone
has any ideas I would appreciate the help. Thanks

Tim