[mrtg] Re: 14all

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Mon Jan 8 19:53:48 MET 2001

Ok well I got that working now.  Now I'm trying to convert my .log to .rrd
with log2rrd.

I changed the log2rrd.pl to be

use lib "./RRDs.pm"

and now I get the error

[mrtg at pisces temp]$ ./log2rrd.pl t1-1.log .
Undefined subroutine &RRDs::create called at ./log2rrd.pl line 194.

Before it wasn't finding the RRDs.pm, now it just doesn't see that subroutine.

At 12:48 PM 1/8/2001 -0600, Timothy Finkenstadt wrote:
> > 2. tell mrtg to use rrdtool instead of rateup
> >
> > How do I tell MRTG that?
>
>Add to your mrtg configurations:
>LogFormat: rrdtool
>PathAdd:/usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.28/bin
>
>PathAdd is dependent on your local setup, of course.
>
>regards,
>
>tim

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important
than any other one thing." - Abraham Lincoln