[mrtg] Re: rrd 14all.cgi

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Tue Jan 9 09:29:43 MET 2001

In article <6F464070DBDFD311B09D00508B95A2070E40D5 at lsausu01.localesystems.com>,
	SMartinez at LocaleSystems.com ("Martinez, Samson") writes:

> Can I assume that if I get neither of the log files when I include the
> mentioned options in my config file that RRDTool is not being called
> by the cgi? I get the same thing, no images, just the html page.

14all uses the perl version of rrdtool. If 14all cannot find this it
won't run at all. If you get the html pages 14all finds rrdtool.

If you don't get the log files the cgi might not be able to write to the
given log file. Check the permissions.

If it still doesn't work, I can look at your config file, if you want.

Rainer