[mrtg] Re: Setting the size of the Y axis

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Wed Jan 10 12:12:05 MET 2001

This is quite an easy one ( even for a newcomer like me :-) )

Try using: -

Unscaled[MyDevice]: dwmy

Use dwmy option to define which graphs use the unscaled option.

D[ay] W[eek] M[onth] Y[ear]

HTH

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.