[mrtg] Re: Help With cammer.

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:49:01 MET 2001

I believe that OIDs that cammer polls will only work with Cisco Catalyst
switches.

You will have to find the corresponding OIDs for the Baystack(Nortel) Switch
and hack appropriately.

I've run cammer many times and it saves our workstation support guys much
time in determining what port into which a workstation is plugged. I've
given them the cammer files for each switch and a DOS grep program. They
like it. Thanks, Tobi!

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?