[mrtg] Re: Cisco OID for Active ISDN Channels

Barry Young byoung at europe.chep.com
Fri Jan 12 15:35:40 MET 2001

Andrew,

Thanks very much for the pointer, this site provides a good review of the OIDs
that I require.

It is also nice to see support and reference for MRTG from a major manufacturer.

P.S. Thanks also to everyone else that provided really helpful information,
after
a tortuous week my faith in human nature has been restored.

Regards,

|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          Andrew Thompson    |
|        |          <athompson at vianetwo|
|        |          rks.co.uk>         |
|        |                             |
|        |          12/01/2001 14:02   |
|        |                             |
|--------+----------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     Barry Young/WEY/EU/CHEP at CHEP                            |
  |       cc:     mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch                                    |
  |       Subject:     Re: [mrtg] Cisco OID for Active ISDN Channels      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

This url might be useful
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/intsolns/dialnms/mrtg.htm

Have a look at the link to the POP management MIB too

At 13:07 12/01/01 +0000, you wrote:

>We have just installed a PRI (Channelised T1/E1) module in our Cisco router
>which is configured to call multiple remote sites as and when required.  Does
>anyone know if there is an OID that will identify how many ISDN channels are
>in use.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Barry Young
>European Networks Manager
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>DISCLAIMER:
>This E-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
>It may contain information that is covered by legal, professional or other
>privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you must not use, disclose or
>copy this transmission.
>
>This E-mail is not intended to impose nor shall it be construed as
>imposing any
>legally binding obligation upon CHEP and/or any of its subsidiaries or
>associated companies.
>
>Neither CHEP nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
>representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
>contents of
>this E-mail.
>
>CHEP shall not be held liable to any person resulting from the use of any
>information contained in this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who
>acts or omits to do anything in reliance upon it.
>

>--

Andrew Thompson
Network Manager

VIA NET.WORKS UK