[mrtg] Re: Real time monitoring

Bradford Woodcock bwoodcoc at Genuity.com
Fri Jan 12 15:40:31 MET 2001

David,

A year or two ago I experimented with a package called GifGraph or least I
think that's what it was called (from cpan). Not sure if it still current
today but I fairly easily created graphs from a csv as a functional test.
After this test though I decided to use mrtg as a full function reporter
instead of doing my own development (who needs to build another wheel).
However for real time stuff it may work well for your need, at least worth
a look.

cheers,
brad...