[mrtg] 14all + PHP

Messineo, Chris CMessineo at espeed.com
Wed Jan 17 04:12:47 MET 2001

hey everybody,

has anyone ever successfully added php to 14all.cgi? i want to be able to
use my unified headers and footers on each page, instead of how i have it
now, manually adding it to the cgi script. I dont believe that you are ble
to execute php commands inside a perl script, I looked for this for a few
hours. Does anybody have a solution for this? i tried having a php script
executing the 14all.cgi script inside of it, but it doesnt do this right, as
14all tried to re-write the headers, so i get a 'Context type' header in the
middle of the page, and it does not pass the parameters correctly to the
cgi. So, if anyone has any clues, ideas suggestions, please tell me.

Thanks

chris