[mrtg] PIX Bandwidth

Ruiz, Gabriel [NCSLA] Non J&J GRuiz at JJCUS.JNJ.com
Tue Jan 23 00:36:32 MET 2001

I've been trying to the measure bandwidth of a PIX 506 running 5.1(2) and I
can't see any traffic on the graphs!. To verify that I can browse snmp
objects I used the GETIF utility and made a walk over the
.iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt tree and I see that the parameter
.iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifSpeed is not
returning me any value. Has someone try to work with MRTG and a PIX and had
this problem?

Thanks

Gabriel