[mrtg] Re: Auto run

Claude Sherman CSherman at latinet.net
Mon Jan 29 15:18:23 MET 2001

Evidently you're running it under WinNT or Win9x. There is no way to
eliminate the popup screens in this mode. I use a .bat file to run the
program under Win98 which includes a loop in the file that runs the program
every five minutes. No popups, only the bat file is indicated on the task
bar and with the advantage that it indicates in which phase of the program
that is running at the moment.