[mrtg] Re: How can I receive warning when a port loses connec tion ?

Ni Patrick-A11024 Patrick.Ni at motorola.com
Tue Jan 30 18:53:39 MET 2001

You can download it from Peter's home page http://pwo.de
Threshold checking at least works on MRTG 2.9.7. (Not sure
whether it works on 2.9.5 or 2.9.4).

By the way, the notification package is called "qpage" not
pqage.

Patrick Ni
ITS UNIX System Administrator
Motorola Vancouver
11411, No. 5 Road, Richmond, BC Canada  V7A4Z3

Tel: 604-241-6085
Fax: 604-241-6042
Cell: 604-719-2781